This week we’re back again with more information! First off, our idea that we had created last week sounded pretty great and we were well on track. Although, we realized that educating and advising people isn’t a measurable project and doesn’t have a sustainable, guaranteed impact. So, unfortunately, we backtracked, and concluded that our idea wasn’t effective enough on a diabetic community. Our group is back at square one, thinking about a method that will positively affect diabetic lives. For the past few days, we’ve been researching further, contacting more websites and support groups, and basically trying to think and find more ideas. This week, on our last day together, we decided to send out a survey to the students in our grade asking about their diet, and possible dietary disorders, or anything that connects to diabetes. Our purpose of this is to see if students are going through pre-diabetic phases, and hope to help them if so. We are also waiting for more responses from the organizations we’ve contacted. In conclusion, although we had stepped back significantly, we’ve gotten back on track, hoping this time we’ll think of something that is measurable and effective.